We’ll be publishing the first issue of BPT this coming Thursday, January 10th 2013, and the world as we know if will never be the same again, mostly because it’s always changing, and it’s really never the same anyways, but also because it’s going to be, wait for it. Blog Post Thursday!
As we lead up to this occasion of gargantuan proportions, we ask a few things. Yup, we’ve given you nothing, but want things in return, in short.
Here’s how it goes -
- If you’re on Twitter, follow @BlogPosThurs
- At any time you can send us an idea for a blog post using Twitter, e.g. “Hey @blogposthurs – frogs are weird, right?”; “Hey @blogposthurs – the great depression was neither great nor a depression, discuss.”; “Hola @blogposthurs – January sucks.”
- Throughout the week we’ll RT your blog post ideas. Any topic is game, provided that it’s not overly offensive.
- You the readers can star/favorite the ones you like. ‘Voting’ ends Wednesday night.
- The idea receiving the most votes will be written about on Thursday. If there are no votes, we’ll pick our favorite submission.
- Posts will appear by the end of Thursday.
That’s pretty much it. We’re just getting started, so there isn’t a lot to see yet, but our first post will go up this Thursday, so we’re currently accepting ideas.
We hope you’ll get involved and enjoy the writing. Please share this with anyone else you think might be interested.